Clinical care institutions should:
- Honor patient's MOLST forms now - Find out how
- Establish institutional policy and procedures for using MOLST forms with patients.
Preparing for MOLST use can take several months, depending on the size and complexity of the institution. For information and tools to assist with implementing MOLST:
- See Considerations for Implementing MOLST
- Use the MOLST Implementation Tool Kit (see below)
- View the narrated slideshow How to use MOLST in Clinical Care Settings
- Get answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Read the April 2014 report, MOLST Statewide Expansion Evaluation Findings
- Speak with others who have implemented MOLST - See MOLST Regional Resource Map
- Participate in a MOLST Technical Assistance Conference Call
MOLST Implementation Tool Kit
The MOLST Implementation Tool Kit was developed to assist any type of clinical care institution prepare for and develop their own institutional policies and procedures to begin using the Massachusetts MOLST form. The Tool Kit contains work plans, sample policies, training resources and other practical tools and resources that have helped clinical care settings throughout Massachusetts get started with MOLST Implementation.
Click below to: